How to use Visit Reservation
Notes for Reservation
- The Ministry of Justice will regularly check the IP addresses of persons who make Visit Reservations. Please be noted that those who are caught in wrongful acts, including securing many time slots for Visits using others’personal information, will face criminal punishment.
- If you have paid your delinquent health insurance premiums within the past 5 days through a Utility Bill Payment Machine or through the Internet Giro Service (www.giro.or.kr), please make sure to bring the receipt of your payment with you when visiting the Immigration (Branch) Office.
- Please reserve a date before expiry date of Period of Stay or the statutory reporting period.
- Visiting after expiry date of Period of Stay or the statutory reporting period may result in imposition of administrative fines (or penalty).
- In case no time slots are available before expiry date of Period of Stay or the statutory reporting period, please visit a local immigration office prior to the expiry date.
- Please note that reserving a visit is to reserve a time slot to visit a relevant immigration office and does not mean receipt of civil petitions.