Current location

> Infomation > Immigration Guide


Less than 90 days More than 91 days
Enlarge Font Size Reduce Font Size Print
Education(More than 91 days)
status of stay Qualifications Entry Staying in Korea Depature
Overseas Study
  • Those seeking standard high level education (bachelor, master or doctor) or engagement in specific research at a college, university or graduate school set up under provisions of the 'Education Law' or at an educational facility set up under the provision of the related special law.
Passport +
Visa +
Disembarkation Card
Extension of stay
Change of status
Passport +
Registration Card +
Re-entry permit if necessary
General training
  • Those studying Korean language at a university
    -operated language institute.
  • Those being educated in educational facilities other than academic research organizations or educational organizations that fall under overseas study(D-2) status.
  • Those learning technology or skills at a national or public research organization.
Foreign Registration
Extension of stay
Re-entry Permit
Change of status
Activities beyond Status
< posted : 02/01,2008 >


Immigration Contact Center 1345
로고 외국인을 위한 전자정부


  • Join, Reserve Visit, Immigration Related Information : 1345 (FAX : (02)2650-4550)
  • Recruitment / Employment Related Informationtion(Ministry of Labor) : 1577-1350