- Immigration Office of Nationality department
- View Immigration Offices currently accepting applications →Click!!!
Required Documents at the time of nationality determination application (submit 2 copies of each)
- Nationality determination application
: attach 1 color photo (4㎝×5㎝)
- Fill out 1 Identified Guarantee Description, make 2 copies (attach photo)
- A Copy of applicantâ?™s North Korean identification card
- A North Korean passport or foreign freeman certificate, China residence certificate, etc.
- Identification in previous country of sojourn
All documents used for identification, such as identification card or household / family documents used by the applicants and their family in China.
- All documents, other than identification card, that proves North Korean family registration
- Letters, photographs, North Korean family registration and any other related documents.
- Progress document (Progress from birth to current entry into Korea, filled out residence conditions in detail)
- Birth, family relationship and living conditions in North Korea
- The details going to China and living conditions in China (school, work, marriage and children, etc.)
- The details on deciding to enter Korea and the process of entry
- Living conditions in Korea and details on naturalization application
- If contact is maintained with family members currently elsewhere, details on when, how and how often the contact is being made.
- A Copy of family registry and resident registration of relatives in Korea (if any)
- Meeting details of relatives in Korea (attach registered seal certificate of writer)
- The confirmation letter that have been investigated at the police station
- Other documents that can be referred in Determination of nationality
< posted : 10/16,2008 >